11.20.2003

That's The Spirit!

Way to go for leaving comments! **APPLAUSE**

In other news.... I am sooooo tired, lol. Have y'all noticed how much I've been blogging lately? It's downright uncanny. Tate hasn't thrown up so far tonight, so that's a plus. Everyone else seems to be on the road to recovery as well. And I still need to find a job. Thank you to those of you praying for that. I hear Wal-Mart has good benefits... it'd be great to get into their buyer-training program (Super-Walmart is the GREATEST STORE EVER).

Let's see... what else? I don't know, I can't think straight. I'm going to start moving up my bedtime. I need to be a good girl and train myself to get up early if I ever hope to get and keep a real job, heh. I'm just so used to staying up late and getting up late now. UGH!! I don't want to put Tate in daycare...

Ok, there's a topic. I know this is going to sound archaic, but I want to stay home and raise my child. Now, don't everyone rush to tell me that I can't do that, since I have no husband and am going about the whole family-thing wrong--I know this already, lol. But it kills me, it really does. I believe that it is MY job to raise him, to teach him, to guide his ways and help to mold him into a man of God... it's not some random daycare-worker's job. See what happens when you walk outside of God's will?? Trust me, people... it makes things REALLY rough. So I don't have a choice, unless God drops either a large amount of money, or a husband (same thing, right?? LOL!!!) in my lap... (I so funny!)

Ok, I'll end this post now so I can go to bed. So sorry to those of you looking forward to another 3-post night. Ain't gonna happen. Love God with every fiber of your being!!!

-Jack-

|