11.19.2003

And They All Fell Down...

Well, doubled over, at any rate. Tate threw up last night... My little brother threw up all night... My neice threw up all night... My little sister started throwing up this morning... And now my older sister is feeling the illness come upon her own person. Fabulous. LOL. It's really strange, because I feel just fine. Mom's still in the hospital, so she's ok (I think... my brother started throwing up right after he came home from visiting her... oops). And so far Dad seems alright. Well, hey, it's something to pray for, anyway. Egads.

JPGC Assignment for today: Tell people how great God is. Just walk up to some random stranger and say: "Do you have any idea how awesome God is??" with appropriate enthusiasm. Then walk away, smiling and whistling. Better yet, with a spring in your step. If they do know, they'll be encouraged. If they don't, it will intrigue them at the very least, and maybe even have them chasing you down. Give it a try. It can't hurt, right? And if it should somehow happen to, then I'll personally come over and kiss your boo-boo. :-)

Tell them.

-Jack-

|