11.17.2003

It's Official!

Alright, people, it's official: I have too many books. They are systematically taking over my life. They reside on every major, minor, and sub-minor surface of my home. One of the more frightening aspects of this dilemna is that every time I look at an aforementioned surface, the books previously occupying the plane have vanished, only to be replaced by different ones. It's really starting to scare me. Is there an "-Anonymous" group for Compulsive Readers? The most frightening thing of all is that I've already read them all... And I'm fidgeting nervously at the prospect of having nothing to read... I think I'm beginning to twitch... alkfj... yes, I am twitching.

In other news: Mom is still in the hospital, and Tate has... (um, how can I put this delicately?) ...loose stooles. Loverly.

I just spotted more books... gkalj.

-Jack-

|