11.18.2003

(Insert Big, Heavy Sigh Here)

Tate just threw up again... I don't understand. He was getting better. He didn't throw up at all yesterday, and the *aherm*... stoole problem was getting better as the day went on... and now all of the sudden we're back to square one. My poor baby... He's back asleep now, but I'll be up for a bit to make sure there isn't an encore.

In other news, I have a new favorite song. I think it's an old one, even though I just heard it for the first time last week. It's sooooooooo good, though. Jaci Velasquez - I Will Rest In You. Wow... that song just hit the spot--hard.

take me back to...
the place that I once knew, as a little child
constantly the eyes of God watched over me....
oh, i want to be...
in the place that I once knew, as a little child
fall into the bed of faith prepared for me...
I will rest in You...
I will rest in You...
I will rest in You...


Rest in Him.

-Jack-

|