11.15.2003

Time for a nap...

I just thought I'd let y'all know... I'm going to take a 45 minute nap now. Yay for me. I just hope I can fall asleep in that short a time period. I never get to take naps anymore... I love them... so nice and warm and cozy... ah, just the word "nap" conjures images of restfulness, contentment....

If there's ever anything y'all want to discuss, be sure and let me know. Everything I write comes off the top of my head, and I've had a lot floating in there lately. Be prepared for more depth (coming soon to a blog near you... namely, this one).

Mom's back in the hospital. They found gallstones a few weeks ago, but they weren't causing any problems. But yesterday, she started having a lot of abdominal pain after physical therapy, so they sent her in. Don't know how long she'll be there, please keep her in your prayers. Thanks. I'm not sure what God has up His sleeve for her, but I know He loves her and is working out His plan for her.

I'm reading Charles Colsen's Loving God right now... and he talks about how the way to love God is to obey Him... Loving God is obeying God. I think I need to start by spending more time studying His Word. How can I obey His commands if I don't know those commands? Ok, forget the nap. I'm gonna go dive into the Bible. Have a great evening!

-Jack-

|