11.24.2003

Thank You, Thank You, THANK YOU!!!

Thank you so very, very much to all of you who have been praying for my mother. She has made miraculous improvement! Today, she moved out of her bed and into a chair, sitting up in it for some time. And she ate a little more solid food. She got moved out of ICU tonight!!! WOO-HOO! God is so awesome! **dances a little jig in her chair**

In other news: I still need to find a "real job"... That phrase makes me shudder. I've never been too terribly conventional, and I'm certainly not a conformist. I'm not the 9-5er, sit-behind-a-desk-and-do-the-same-thing-over-and-over-all-day-long kind o' gal. That's one of the reasons that theater has been so great. Y'know what I'd really love to do, though? Just serve God, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, ministering to the needs of others, impacting lives, and furthering His kingdom. Guess I should've thought of that before I got a divorce, eh? Such is life, my friends. We each have lessons to learn. So now the go-out-and-get-it-done kind o' gal has to find some way to reconcile her circumstances and her heart. Or she could just get out of the way and let God work His will.

***this is where we foil the attempts
of the pesky little blank box***

I got some mind-blowing confirmation tonight about the dream I have for my life. It was so uncannily spot-on. And the greatest part is that it's been right under my nose for nearly a year, and I never saw it before tonight. His timing is fabulous too. Don't quite know exactly what I'm supposed to do with it right this second, but I trust Him. He'll tell me when the time comes.

That probably meant very little to all of you, lol. Don't mean to be cryptic, just don't have it all worked out yet... I need to sit down and spend a lot of time in prayer to write out my vision.

Ok, I'm so unbelievably tired... I was "supposed" to be in bed about two and a half hours ago... (sorry!). Just got caught up reading and searching and praying. Happens to everyone, right? ;-)

I'm so tired I'm actually dizzy. Yes, and my feeble little mind is attempting to analyze the peculiar physical sensations as they occur, while in a less-than-ideal condition... It's all very amusing, because serious use of my mental capacity in such a state is causing further physical manifestations of my mental disorientation. It's a big dizzy cycle. And on that note, I retire for the night.

Thank you again for your prayers. You've no idea how much it means...

Love God, love others, love life, and live it out loud. Live and leave a legacy that points straight to Him.

-Jack-

|