11.05.2003

The Red Haze Passes...

Yeah, so a few days ago, I wrote a really really really long post... we're talking a contender for longest blog post ever written... I went to post and publish, and lo and stinkin' behold, blogger decided it was time to go down for maintenance... It. Ate. My. Entire. Post.

I saw red... as the title indicates... And I'm still seeing pink enough to say I'll just summarize and leave it at that.

My sister is not addicted to anything, she needs drama and attention, she needs other people to run her life. She cannot handle the responsibility of maturity. So she feigns a considerable lack thereof. And in so doing, she continually causes pain to the members of my family. She has cost the family a small fortune in detox and rehab bills, losses on college tuition, etc, etc, etc...

The brevity I've engaged for this discussion is not to be taken as insensitivity or any other ill-feeling. It is meant simply as a way to impart on you a basic understanding of the circumstance.

I had left off that she was in rehab... well, she's not anymore. She signed herself out, once more quitting early and stating that she's (for lack of a better brevity-minded term) "all better. Time will tell, I suppose.

At any rate, I'm sorry I've been away so long. I know how much you all rely on my altogether frenetic mind to supply you with... well, whatever it is I supply you with, I suppose. Fear not, my little ones, Her Majesty, The Great Randomness is still here, in all her glory... she's just had a lot going on lately.

I tell ya, peoples, I think I'll lose my mind if I don't start this worship service thing soon. I just feel like my whole life is on hold while I finish out this dad-gum contract at the theater.

I don't think anyone truly understands my passion for worship... I'm being totally serious, I want to spend ALL DAY, EVERY DAY worshipping, and encouraging and helping others to do the same... I want to inspire, I want to INCITE! I want to coax people out of their comfort zones... or at least expand their zones... I want people ALL OVER THE WORLD to dance, laugh, and sing to the Lord, without reservation, without inhibition... I want everyone to experience what I do when I worship God. And the greatest thing of all, is that I haven't experienced it all! I know it gets so much deeper. And I'm so EAGER for that depth...

Ok... I'm going to stop for now. I have lots to tell you, and I do believe I'll post again before the night is through, but I must go for now. I've missed you, my little prreecccioussseeesssss...

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!

-Jack-

|