10.20.2003

Keep the fire burning...

So, yeah, I really want to be in Australia, studying Worship and Creative Arts... Ok, so what's keeping me from starting now? With effecting others for Jesus, that is... I mean, why can't I get started here with stirring up passion for worshipping our Lord? I'm so dense sometimes. I've already got several instrumentalists who have committed to helping me start a weekly worship event. So what is it that I'm waiting for? I don't have to go study worship in order to organize a small independent group here that just gets together to worship. Ok, I'll get started, then. If any of you live within reasonable distance of Central Florida, or you'd just love a reason to move here, I'll be starting a weekly worship event then. Email me for details!

By the way, I love your emails--keep them coming! I want to hear from all of you--yes, even you! I love to connect with other believers. I'm so thirsty for Christian companionship sometimes it's painful. Ok, most times it's painful. I just want to find others who long to worship and live out loud--and be used by God in a loud and major way. It's like people think you have to be stuffy and mean and boring if you want to serve God. Heck no! It takes daring, a spirit of adventure, a love of excitement... it takes BOLDNESS.... so be bold!

I love you all, and thank you so much for coming here to visit me. I hope some of my own struggles and insights can help you. If you have any questions or comments or anything at all you'd like to ask or say, just email me or leave a comment. I'll be getting more regular and regimented with my posts very soon now that my schedule is (sort-of) settling down. Again, I'd love to hear from you.

I'll post the sermon notes from my church tomorrow for you. I'm very very very tired, and I'd like to go to bed now. Tomorrow is my first whole day off in over two weeks!! Woo-hoooo!!! Hopefully I'll manage to potty-train Tate tomorrow. Did I tell you how incredibly big he's getting?? Oh, wow, is he big... Ok, peoples: Love God, love others, love life, live out loud--and leave a legacy!!

-Jack-

|