10.18.2003

Frumah Sarah Takes A Break...

Well, I've shot my voice... I knew I would, but it still stinks like molded Colby. That sounds like a name of a 90's garage band, "Molded Colby", LOL! Ok, anyway (I'm punchy when it's this late). My understudy is playing my feature role for a while until I get my voice back, whilst I join the ranks of the "Ensemble"... It's ridiculously easy, and I think I'm getting spoiled. I dance, and pretend to sing, and make large facial expressions and appropriate noises of response when the main characters talk... It's also rather humbling to be a "peon". I suppose I need it.

They wanted me back on Chris' shoulders tomorrow, but I don't think that's a good idea. I think the understudy should finish out the week so that I'll have a few more days of rest. I told the SM tonight that I can't risk blowing my voice out again, and he seemed to agree...

I'm sure you all care so very much about all of this wonderfully exciting news. It's just that I don't really have anything else to talk about. I'm doing a lot of internal struggling lately, and I can't quite yet articulate it.

Oh, and I lost my check card.... and my driver's license. Please pray they turn up. I left them (stupidly) under some papers at my dressing table after using them at work to buy dinner, and I hate to think that a coworker swiped them.

Ok, I know this post stunk (like "Molded Colby"), but I'm going to bed now... sweet dreams, peoples.

Love God, love others, love life, live out loud--and leave a legacy!!

-Jack-

|