10.08.2003

Tired + Bored = Nothing Worth Reading

Blah... Blah blah blah... Blah blah...
See? I told you it wasn't worth reading. Nothing very exciting happened today. Unless you count my being consumed alive by the desire to go to HILC. ARRRRGHHH. Someday, I WILL get there. I. Will.

So yeah, we have to be at rehearsal at 9am tomorrow... whoever heard of such a heinous thing?? Ugh... There will be 30 of us, dancing in a small rehearsal room at 9 in the morning. I'm laughing right now. Seriously. I am. I think it's going to be very funny. It won't be funny while it's happening--it'll be a nightmare. But in a year or so, it's going to be very fun to reminisce. That's one of my favorite things to do, you know. Soon, I'll probably start reminiscing in my posts here... about stuff y'all don't have a clue about. I'll try to fill you in as I go.

Ok, I'm going to bed. SMOOOOOOOOOOOOCH!!!! I love you all so much!

Love God, love others, love life--and leave a legacy!

-Jack-

|