11.09.2003

I'm such a bad blogger...

I know, I should be flogged. If this were a diary, I'd have lost it by now. I'm sorry I've been so random the last few weeks... Lots going on, blah blah... the usual. I'll try to do better.

Well, in other news, Doreen has put comments on her blog! Yay! You can thank me now. Kidding! At any rate, check her out, she's awesome and such a wonderful girl of God.

Hmmm... what else? I'm going to go surf around and find out what's happening in the world. I feel a little disconnected from it all. See you in a bit, when I have more to talk about.

Oh, and by the way, I'm off Frumah Sarah until further notice, for those of you planning a cross-continental pilgrimage to come see me...yeah, ok, I'm pushing it, lol. At any rate, my voice was just getting worse and worse, and all signs point to nodes, so I'm taking some major time off. I'll still sing on Sundays, but that's it. And if I'm still not healing well, I'll stop singing on Sundays for a while too. Please keep me in your prayers, if you remember.

Oh, and mom's doc just added a new medication to her chemo each week. It's making her even more tired and even more sick, so please please, remember her as well... Thanks!

Love God, love others, love life, live it OUT LOUD, and leave a legacy!!

-Jack-

|