5.19.2005

Argh

Something's wrong with my internet connection at home---they say it's probably my modem or whatever. I've got a tech coming out to look at it tomorrow afternoon, hopefully my connection will soon be restored. I'm at my dad's house right now.

I have oral surgery tomorrow morning at 9am... A couple of severely impacted wisdom teeth will soon trouble me no more.

I'm. So. Scared. I hate going to the dentist.

In other news, I don't exactly know what's happening to me lately. I recognize some signs, I think, but I'm not sure what it all means. I've quit just about everything. The only commitments I'm maintaining are Tate, work, and counselling (for now--but that may go the way of the wind if it proves to be too much). I've also switched music genres... You can tell a lot about where I am emotionally by what's currently coming out my speakers. And every once in a great while, I go back to this genre...

Anyway, I think I'm just rambling to take my mind off the next day's events. But just to let you know, something big is afoot. Whether good or bad, I don't yet know.

Later.

- Jack

|