3.27.2005

Easter

Yes, we all know it's Easter, so I'll skip the token Easter-related post.

I've been slipping further and further into whatever it is I'm slipping into... Darkness, sadness, helplessness, feeling overwhelmed... or whatever... I suppose the timing is just beautiful, since I have my first session this Tuesday evening. I don't know exactly why, but I felt so incredibly sad today. I mean, not this morning, when the church was gathered and we were celebrating... But ever since I left there this afternoon, I've felt so horribly sad, and in a way numb.

Ugh. I don't even want to talk about it.

Anyway. In other news: There's a tree on my house. Yes, you read that right. There is a downed tree covering approximately 4/5 of my back yard and half my house... it's loverly, I tell ya. I don't think there's much if any damage... But it's a little odd. Though, with the weather we get, it's a wonder it hasn't happened before.

And in other other news: Hillsong United is coming to Orlando! Woo-hoo! I'm there. It's going to be at Calvary Assembly on April 5th. It's a Tuesday, so I'll have to miss my "session"... oh well.

K, I'm gonna go to bed now. I know, it's only 10:30, but I have a massive sleep deficit that I'm trying to make up. I've had a lot of trouble sleeping lately---so that might explain my mood. Anyhow, ciao peoples.

- Jack

|