11.30.2003

Post Script: DISNEY

Totally forgot to tell y'all: Tate and I were taken to Disney all day yesterday and it was SO GREAT. It was such a wonderful blessing. Pastor Scott came and took us, along with his son. It was really nice to get away--and it was a first for Tate and me. Can you believe that? I'm so embarrassed to admit that! LOL

At any rate, we had a lot of fun. Tate was rather well-behaved for a two-year-old who went literally ALL DAY without a nap, though I did discover that I am a HORRIBLE mother, heh. Yes, apparently, Tate knows he can manipulate me with fussing and crying. When I'm not there, he doesn't fuss... Thanks SO MUCH for bringing this to my attention, Pastor Scott. You're just so perceptive... :-p Kidding. I'm actually very glad to find this out. It helps me be a better mother. But that's not all that makes me horrible. I ALSO forgot my camera. My child's first ever trip to Disney, and I, the GENIUS that I am, forget the camera. Stellar, Mom... just stellar.

Anyway. Just thought I'd tell you. I had a great day. All thanks to Pastor Scott & Son. They're awesome.

-Jack-

|