11.30.2003

Only One More To Go!!!!!!

Woooo-hoooooooo!!! I only have ONE show left, and I'm DONE. Oh, YAY! I'm so excited!! I'm sorry, I've just been aching to be finished with this show from the get-go.

In other news: I'm sorry I haven't been around much lately. Things have been kinda crazy--as usual. Mom's home from the hospital. She's doing well. She's going to try to make it to our friend's baptism tomorrow... Actually, he's more like the family pet (in a good way). We love our Brad. He's our precioussss.

Ok, now for the really crazy stuff: I'm thinking about going to South Korea. I don't know how it will all work just yet, but I've been praying about it, and talking with some people... I've just really been frustrated in my job search, in terms of no longer wanting to serve man, but rather God. Do you ever feel that way? I do. I'm driving around town, resume in hand, thinking "God, please, let me at least find a Christian company to work for... I just want to work for you, and follow you moment to moment. I want to work for You, full-time..." I don't want to work a job, and serve God. I want to work for God... does that make sense?

So anyway, I've been talking to a teacher from ICS-Pyongtaek (in South Korea). He says the kids over there are just dying for someone to come teach them drama. Talk about God being ALL OVER THAT. How cool is that?? But the major flaw with this whole thing is that I don't have a teaching certificate--I don't even have a Bachelor's. All I have is a really suped-up Associate's. So I don't know. I'm going to wait a few days and then email the principal to see if he's interested in me anyway. I mean, I am a little qualified, lol.

At any rate... please continue to keep my mother in your prayers. And if you think about it, be praying for God's will in this S. Korea situation. I'd really love to be able to do it.

I've missed y'all!! Drop me a line. Live it UP, peoples!

-Jack-

|