11.30.2003

It Is Finished.

Yeah, baby!! You have no idea how glad I am that it's all over. No. Earthly. Idea. And now, it's on to bigger and better things---if the Lord is willing, South Korea... sweet. That would just be awesome. 24/7, livin' out loud, 100% GOD. Awesome!!

At any rate... I'm having a hard time with some "corporate worship" issues... The Holy Spirit has really been doing a work in me, and helping me to understand what it is, and what it means, and what my role as a leader during such a time is... But at the same time, it's opening my eyes to what others are doing as well--in terms of performing vs. leading, etc... I've tried to gently broach the subject with my worship leader and team, but it's not being received well, or just being ignored, heh. But it really bothers me--times when we are overtly performing, rather than leading them into the presence of God... when we are so consumed with the dynamics of a song that we neglect those that we are supposed to bring along with us... Does this make sense to y'all? Does anyone else struggle with this, or at least know what I mean? I feel like we aren't being genuine worshipers, that we are neglecting Spirit and Truth. I don't know, I need to do more praying about it...

I'm going to go fiddle around in the living room now--throwing bunches of stuff away. Y'know what's really awesome? Blessing someone... y'know, with stuff you don't need. It's such a great feeling. I want to do it all the time. Ok, gonna run for a while.

Love God, love others, love life, and live it OUT LOUD! Live and leave a legacy that points straight to Him!!

-Jack-

|