2.23.2005

New Friends Rule!

I just made a new friend, but she doesn't know it yet, lol. Hi, Sara!! Sara is my new friend. She commented on my last post, and really feels much like I do right now. I went and checked out her blog, and then I happened to check her profile. Wow!! Talk about kindred spirits, lol. One of her favorite movies is Savannah Smiles!!!! Oh my gosh!!! I didn't think anyone else had ever heard of that movie! And some of her favorite bands are Kutless, Thousand Foot Krutch, etc... I can NOT stop listening to them right now! I have "Phenomenon" on permanent repeat in my head. Hey, Sara, have you listened to the band Falling Up? I'm particularly fond of Ambience and Escalates--both on the same album.

WOW! So, hi Sarah. Welcome to the blog-o-sphere. I hope you don't go anywhere. Just keep bloggin', baby!

Ok, gotta go back to work and save the world. Go check out Sara's blog. She's good people. :-)

God, thank you for showing me Sara. I'm glad You did. I think we both needed it, but You knew that, didn't You? That's just one more thing I love about You. So thanks.

-Jack-

|