1.01.2005

Ages

It's been ages!! Sheesh! Sorry I've been so nonexistent lately. How is everyone? Hope you had a great Christmas and New Year's. Christmas was a little tough, but I sucked it up :-) Mom got to celebrate His birthday with Him this year.

At any rate, I don't even know what to talk about. Updates usually work, though, right? Ok. Let's see. I have yet another new crush. I'm so over these things--completely sick of them. Got my nails done yesterday with my older sister and Dad's fiance. Got "white tips" this time, when normally I just get a full set with french manicure---LOVE them, since I can't chip the paint (since there's no paint to chip). Contemplating whacking all my hair off again and going blonde (I'll have to put up a pic sometime of how my hair used to be...). Tate made out like a bandit for Christmas (I'm so conflicted about all this right now though, so I'll just leave it at that). Tinkerbell is fabulous. Family's great, friends are great, etc etc

Heh... I don't know. Got a lot going through my head, I guess. Anyway, I'll get better about blogging, I promise. I'm gonna go play with Tate now.

Oh, and I'm reading a book by Randy Alcorn called Heaven. So far it's great---I'm really excited to read it, it's a comprehensive look at what the Bible actually tells us about Heaven and the New Earth and all. It's really good. Ok, gonna run.

-Jack

|