1.12.2005

On Hold

Ok, it's official. I'm so far behind on blogging it's not even funny. I have had exactly zero opportunities to hop online and blog since my last entry until now. And even now I have about a minute and a half. I'm going to have to put this puppy on hold until I get internet access at my house. Hopefully that will be in the next week or so. I'm just never over at my dad's for more than a few minutes now, since we got the pup. She's already alone all day while I'm at work, so we spend the evenings at home now instead of over here.

Soooo... I'm pausing my posting until I get hooked up at home. I did finally get my hard drive reformatted, and I finished building my desk and it's all set up. I just have to call the cable guys to come out and hook me up (still don't have a phone line, and if I get one it'll be Vodaphone or something similar). So anyway... I'm sorry. I do have tons to blog about, but I just don't have the means to get it up here. Love you guys.

Keep loving Him.

-Jack

|