10.14.2004

Say wha??

So I finally post, at the urging of the masses... and no one comments? Sheesh. Just kidding. Things are just so odd and off right now, I don't even know where to begin. Please be praying for Tate--we have an appointment with the E-N-T doc tomorrow morning at 8am Eastern. I'm a wreck.

Oh, and send lots of mental birthday cards to my little brother--he turns 16 today (but praise God that he doesn't have his license yet. I fear for the public...).

Anyway... Oh my gosh, I'm going to turn 26 this month. I'M SO OLD!!!!!!!!! Ugh. Well, in the whole scheme of things, my birthday is not very important right now. I've got much bigger problems in my life, as you guys are acutely aware...

Oh yeah... and then there's that other horrible news I meant to tell you. My dad told me he's planning on marrying his old secretary this summer. Isn't that nice? Yes, and he asked me if I was ok with that, and wants me to be honest... What else do you say??? Ugh... I cannot even go there right now.

Is this suffering??

-Jack-

|