9.11.2004

The Saga Continues

And now something is all screwed up with my bank acct, and they've charged me $480 in overdraft charges, and my deposit is taking forever to clear. So I currently have a balance of -$200. And they can't get my funds reinstated until probably Monday. But there's a good chance they won't be open Monday because of Ivan. So meanwhile, we're all supposed to prepare for the hurricane and buy gas and all that, but I have NO money. I mean NONE. Whatsoever.

Just. Flipping. Great.

Ok, God. What's the deal? I could really use a little help here. Please... I just sometimes wish God would sit me down in His office and tell me whatever it is He wants me to learn, so that I don't have to go through this stuff. But I know it's for the best. I just don't like the uncertainty.

-Jack-

|