10.15.2004

I've Been Censored.

... well, that is to say I've censored myself. This is the first time I've ever deleted posts or comments, so don't get your panties in a bunch--I doubt it will ever happen again. I didn't pick and choose which ones could stay and which couldn't, I just chucked them all--so it's all fair.

I don't understand why we get encouragement and love and grace when we are feeling sad or distraught or alone or afraid or any other emotion/feeling/whatever... but if we feel frustrated or angry, that's just a no-no and people get bent out of shape at us and judge us. Seriously, what's up with that? And if all you're going to offer in response is more of the same, then don't bother.

None of my frustration is necessarily directed at any one or more of the readers/commenters here. I'm just frustrated in general.

-Jack-

|