8.31.2004

Done.

I am FINALLY completely moved out of my old house. YAY!!! Now I'm going to go pay all my late bills (I forgot to schedule the payments 2 weeks ago--argh, I hate late fees).

Got some bad news yesterday. Tate's been having trouble breathing at night. He tosses and turns, starts and stops breathing, wakes up over and over... Turns out his tonsils and adenoids (did i spell that right? i don't care enough right now to check) are (direct quote from doctor): "Completely out of control."

He has to have them removed. Insurance covers 80%... after a deductible... and recovery time is one to two WEEKS. All told, with lost work and all that, this could end up costing about $4000. I'm so totally screwed.

And people. This is my BABY. He's not even THREE yet and he needs SURGERY. I'm a wreck.

-Jack-

|