5.11.2004

Um...

Can we still view it in the old format?

Egads, Blogger. I JUST posted about how lonely I felt, and so how do you respond? By thrusting me into a totally new and strange environment?? What's that about, huh?

Good grief.

Ok. I suppose I can get used to this. Besides, what choice do I have, right? This feels all weird though. They changed out our copier/printer/fax monster at work today too. Everything's all the time gotta be new and improved. Dude, this machine is worth more than my house though, you don't understand. Seriously. They're leasing it--$7000 down, and like a grand a month. That's insane. It's such a beast.

Ok, since I obviously don't have anything real to talk about, I'll just shut up for now.

Oh, and Bill whacked me on the head today... it was nice :-)

Love God, love others, love life, and live it out loud! Live and leave a legacy that points straight to Him!

-Jack-

|