5.06.2004

Sorry

I'm sorry if those last couple of posts were a little confusing. It was all pretty much directed at Satan, in case you couldn't tell by some of my "nicknames" for him. I've just been following a really brave guy's blog, and I keep seeing all these anonymous idiots posting things that are detrimental to his healing... It's seriously ticking me off.

I get so outraged by people who create their own god, who only does the things they think god should do... These people take the latest liberal propaganda, the current cultural norms, and all the political correctness you can eat, and then mix in a little God. And then they actually believe it. It completely baffles me. Hello!! That's IDOLATRY.

Grrrrrrrr. I'm on my lunchbreak, I don't have time for a full-length tirade, so I'll just let it rest at that. But this is for all of you: Watch your perceptions very carefully. Be very careful about who you think God is. He IS every single solitary thing you read about Him in the Bible. He DID create all things--even if you don't like it. He DOES allow bad things to happen. Sometimes He directly CAUSES bad things to happen. If you don't like that: Tough. It's the truth. And if you decide that God just isn't like that, then you just crossed over into idolatry, and you don't worship the one and only true God. You've made up some other thing and called it God. And that, my good friends, is NOT cool.

- Jack -

|