5.04.2004

A Message For Satan

Look, jerkface: Back. Up. Off it. You no longer have authority over him. He is a child of God, and he claims the full power of redemption through the death and resurrection of Christ Jesus. You take your filthy little minions and high-tail it back to Hell. Go pack for the Thousand Years or something. You are not needed here. You are not wanted here. You are commanded by a Child of the Most High God to get OUT.

You will no longer control him.

You will no longer give others the power to speak your filth into his life.

He will not suffer you another day.

His way is made clear by the Holy Spirit of the Living God, and you will no longer cloud his head with doubts or his thoughts with confusion.

Do you hear me? You better hope so. See, you know who my Father is. And you know that I can speak to you with His authority. So here it is: I command you out of his life, you dirty LOSER. Yeah. That's right. I called you a loser. You and I both know it, Lucifer. You're only prolonging the inevitable. You know the Scriptures better than I do, I bet. So you know all about what's gonna happen to you. Well, guess what, bucko? YOU CAN'T HAVE HIM. Simple as that. Crawl seething back under your rock. Your time in his life is OVER.

With the utmost sincerity,
Jessica Smith, a.k.a. "Jack"
Beloved Daughter of God

|