5.04.2004

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Can we tell I'm fired up? I am so sick and tired of that despicable fleabag confusing and obscuring and otherwise turning around people's minds. I am so DONE. I am just DONE with that. Someone is really truly trying... really in their heart of hearts... they are falling prey to the temptations of that jerkface and they expose that weakness so that they can become new... and what does *he* do? what does that worthless dissenter do? He sends brainless idiots in to say the STUPIDEST things, and confuse the issue more...

DO YOU THINK WE CAN'T SEE WHAT YOU'RE DOING?? Egads, Satan. I mean, you've been doing this for what, thousands of years now? You'd think you could do a little better... You are sooo going down. I'm through with it. I'm through with you. I'm through sitting here and taking it, and watching my brothers and sisters in Christ take it. Jerk.

Sorry... like I said, I'm fired up.

- Jack -

|