4.19.2004

yyyyyyyyay!

Justin's back! Woo-hoo!

I so totally missed his site. It up and disappeared a while ago and he didn't even write to say he was going away, he was just GONE. ugh. But the prodigal son has returned home and I ran to him and embraced him and ordered the fatted calf to be slaughtered... oh wait, that's a parable. I just welcomed him back.... I think... Ok, no I didn't, I scolded him. I told him never to do that again. Well, it serves him right!

LOL, anyway. Just thought I'd pop in on my lunch break. I can't find my paycheck... I misplace EVERYTHING I tell ya. Oh, and I traded my car in on a new one for my dad, and he gave me his truck. So now I have a cute little Ford Ranger. Yay me! I look goooood. Just kidding!

Anyway. I'm feeling a little manic/frenetic today... in case it wasn't obvious by my post.

Can I just stop right now and tell you that having a burning desire to do something and not be able to do it actually physically hurts? It does. I really really does. I cannot tell you how desperately I want to be in full time ministry... I see all these opportunities, all these needs... and yet I continue to go in to my cushy little job that pays all my bills and blah blah blah blah blah... UGH. Patience is a virtue... one that I have not yet acquired. I just can't stop from thinking "Y'know, if someone is hungry, I can't think that God wants me to WAIT a couple of years to feed them." But I'm just trying to rationalize it so that I can go out and try to do it in my own power and make a big mess of things, but OOOOOOOH how I long to chuck the job and just go work for God ALL the time...

ok, before I start listing all the things I want to do, I'll just shut up now. Ugh. It's so incredibly frustrating. UGH UGH UGH!

Ugh.

-Jack-

|