3.06.2004

Hi.

Boy, y'all are quiet... Anyway. I'm coloring my hair. I'm only halfway done with it at this point. The color they had me for Charlie Brown (a medium brown) had begun to oxidise and all that... it wasn't a big difference from my natural color, just a little lighter, so it wasn't like i had drastic roots or anything, it just got a little brassy and plain and was bugging me. So I took it in the opposite direction of my natural color. Now it's slightly darker than my natural brown. It looks gooooood.

Oh, but I'm not finished yet. No no no, Jack can't do anything adequately---she always has to do more. So I've got a box of mahogany-ish highlights. Ooooh, yes, Feria's the bomb. They've got little highlight kits that look easy as toast (I would say pie, but it's not very easy to make a truly good pie).

So yeah... I'm halfway done, and now I've come online to chat with Mac. I love Mac, by the way... just in case y'all were wondering. ***insert big cheesy grin here***

I'll talk at you later. I really will. I've got a lot of catching up to do---I've been such a bad blogger. Sorry!

- Jack -

|