3.01.2004

A Child Is Born

Well... ok, not a child, exactly, so much as a baby blog... i guess? heh.

I've created a new blog, for Mac. Check it out, tell me what you think! I pretty much just put in whatever I felt like. As he gets accustomed to using it and whatnot, I'm sure I'll make a few changes to suit his preferences, and I'm sure he'll want to add to the links... I just put in whatever, pretty much, just so there'd be something there. Seriously though, go look at it and give me some feedback... er, please.

Thanks!

Oh, and just to warn you: updates on happenings will be forthcoming, and there will probably be quite a lot of them, since I had put regular blogging on hold while I... well, y'know... while I wrote all that down there. Anywho.

LIVE OUT LOUD!! It's really fun.

-jack-

|