2.08.2004

Ooooooh Man....

So I commented here about being afraid of really loving this church and wanting to abandon my current church family for it....

Yeah...

So my fears were confirmed...

This church is AWESOME. It's just so real, so relevant, so open, so vulnerable... they're truly searching, yearning for more of God, wanting Him to fill their lives and be in everything. Ultimately, they're just like me... and I didn't even realize how much I wanted or needed that (which one, I'm not yet sure) until I stepped in and felt it. They hunger like I hunger... they thirst as I do... they're looking for real community, deep and personal relationships with one another...

I'm so incredibly conflicted... I don't know what to do... It's obvious that there are divisions in the relationships at my current church (as you can tell from some of my previous posts). It's like there's a rip down the center of the worship team relationship... ugh. Ok, I'm not going to get into it right now, my head needs to clear some first. Otherwise, in the afterglow of church this morning, I'll just convince myself that it's best for Common Ground if I leave. I need some perspective and some time with God so that He can tell me what He wants me to do, rather than me just deciding on my own.

But lemme tell ya: if you are anywhere near Central Florida, you seriously need to visit this church... I can't wait to go back. I just need to figure out when that will be, heh.

I love you guys.

-Jack-

|