1.05.2004

I'm trying out Bloggar... loverly. I don't know if I'll continue to use it. It pretty much seems useless. It's not like Frontpage or something, where I can just cut and paste and type and everything comes together all by itself. This is just the blogger on my hard drive... K, I'm not impressed. bleah.

So anyway... I'm toying with the idea of redesigning my blog template. What do y'all think? Should I? Or do you like it the way it is? I like the look and feel and flow, but my biggest beef with it is the size of the blog window. It just seems so small and narrow, so that a moderate sized post looks 8 pages long... not that I'm far from blame, since I can get pretty long-winded, but still... I don't know... Y'all decide for me.

And in the meantime, bless someone. Even if it's something small and seemingly insignificant... just an email to say you're thinking about them, or appreciate them... or a gift... or some words of encouragement. Show them God's love.

-Jack-

|