12.16.2003

Ok, I'm Just Plain Stupid.

WHAT was I thinking? Did my mind just completely escape me? Did I actually believe that I could ever be good enough for him? Did I forget my past? Who I am? What I've done? Apparently so, and it's not fun when I'm reminded...

Ouch... really big painful heartwrenching ouch. You'd think I'd learn my lesson one of these times... but no, Jack just keeps on setting herself up. No more, people, no more... Jack thinks it's time to just set herself up to fly solo permanently... Love just doesn't seem to fit. And trying it on just hurts way too much...

Wow... I can't even describe what this feels like... I can't believe I let this happen... and it seemed so perfect. Maybe that should have been my first warning signal. But it just seemed like it came straight from God... I think that might be what hurts the most...

-Jack-

|