1.04.2004

Ok, Help. Please.

I'm feeling really bitter right now... My flesh is going "Me, me, me! It's not fair!!"... how do I stop this? It's really really frustrating to sit here and have an internal argument with myself. Not to mention bizarre.

I know that these feelings serve a purpose... but they are not manifesting themselves in the prettiest way. Do I politely bring it up to the person who triggered these feelings? Y'know, something like "Hey, I'm really struggling with this decision you've made. Are you pretty set on it or can we discuss some other options?" Or do I just completely suck it up? I just don't know what to do.

Sam came over to me this morning and was like "What is his deal?? Why is he doing this? Man, Jack, you're really handling this better than I am." And I just thought... "Ok, one: No. No, I'm totally not. I'm FUMING. I'm just trying to ignore it, that's all... and two: please stop talking about it, because I don't need anyone else inciting me to any more resentment right now." All I said was "Nah... but I'm trying."

I really don't know what to do. This sort of thing has happened one time before... and I did question the decision-maker and his motives... He basically blew smoke up my mic-stand. I know his motives are not right this time. And the decision is completely unnecessary, regardless. AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH.

This is really really really frustrating. I don't know what to do. Please throw out your ideas on it. Ok, I'll shut up now.

I'm trying to think of a song to apply to this right now... lol. Like "You have turned my frustration into dancin'... you have turned resentment into joy!!"... Anyway. Live loud.

-Jack-

|