10.08.2003

Busy, Busy Bee...

Hey, Kids!

Sorry I've been so scarce lately. Things have been a little crazy 'round these parts. I hope you miss me. A lot. Never fear, little ones, I shall return to my former blazing glory soon. Well, ok, it depends on your definition of soon, but still...

Once the show opens and the schedule settles into normalcy... ok, bad choice of words, because it's not normal... and the schedule settles into regularity, I shall carve out new time for you! I'm so nice... and so gracious. *big cheeky grin*

Seriously, though, I should become a serious blogger again within a week or two. I hope you'll bear with me until then. Oh, and just for fun and to keep you occupied, there's actually a pretty cool site I found the other day. It's a... aherm...personals...aherm...site. For Christians. How cool is that? I thought it might be fun and silly, but there seem to be some really great people out there (just like ME!!), looking for friendships, etc... so it's fun, but not silly. So if you're bored, or you need some Christian pen-pals, head on over and join the fray!

Love God, love others, love life--and leave a legacy!

-Jack-

|