12.14.2004

Now that I'm cooled off...

Ok, now that I've had a chance to chill out a bit, I'd like to ask y'all's opinion. I want to know if this situation that I've described below is a: a) don't throw your pearls to the swine sort of situation or a b) turn the other cheek sort of situation.

I'm just not sure how to proceed at this point. Should I continue to do for her as I did before, showing her love and compassion, helping her when she needs it, loving her in spite of it all, so to speak? Or should I count my losses, cut my ties, and move on, no longer throwing my "pearls" to someone who will only trample them and then turn around and tear me to pieces?

I've considered both, and I know I can do either one, I'm just not sure which I should do... So while I'm praying on that, if y'all have any ideas on it, let me know... Thanks for listening.

-Jack-


|