12.01.2004

Speechless...

Teddy's mom just died... Just... out of the blue... Teddy is my little sister's boyfriend. He's a great guy, our family is crazy about him. Rach just called me... she died like an hour ago. We don't even know how or why yet. Today is her birthday. Teddy and Rachael were going to Tampa this afternoon to pick her up from her mom's where she was visiting for Thanksgiving...

They just talked to her this morning. She wasn't feeling well. She was throwing up a lot... but... She's dead?? I can't even wrap my mind around it. Teddy just bought her a diamond ring for her birthday, he was so excited about it. He was going to give it to her tonight.

She's just... dead. I don't understand... Rachael and Teddy are both a wreck right now. Please, please pray for them. Teddy's dad died two years ago and his mom has been in fairly poor health ever since. She did have a thyroid problem, and they just started her on a new treatment... But... dead? I'm sorry, my head is just spinning right now.

Please pray for them.

-Jack-

|