10.25.2004

Where Heart and Mind Collide...

...in an epic attempt to beat the living crap out of each other. That's where I am right now. I'm so sick and tired of my heart. I mean, I have seriously had it. I do NOT want a relationship, I do NOT want to date, I do NOT want to have some "special someone" blah blah BLAH. I simply Do. Not. Want. It.

Period.

And then... there's my flippity, floppity, wishy-washy, good-for-nothing "heart". Or whatever that part of me is that falls for guys and daydreams and drives me absolutely NUTS. I hate it. I told Ames this weekend that I wish I could just find the stupid switch and shut it off. I develop "crushes" like some kind of 13 year old. I'll be 26 tomorrow. So when exactly am I supposed to grow out of this? Because I've seriously had it...

In other news... Julie has a survey y'all should go check out. It's research for her new book on marraige.

If you've found your switch, please help me find mine.

-Jack-

|