7.08.2004

I Cannot Even Begin To Tell You

HOLY. COW. I am so totally in love with Sydney... I LOVE THIS PLACE. I've never really fallen in love with another city before, ever... But I have fallen head over heels for Sydney. It's such an awesome city!

And can I just say that getting to go to church every day has been absolutely amazing. I wish I could do this forever. I am learning SOOOOOOOOOO much. SO SO SO much.

Ok, business: you have got to check out Paul Scanlan. WHAT an amazing speaker. So real, so so real. Joyce Meyer is here, so is Jentezen Franklin and Frank DeMazeo or however you spell it. This is just awesome. And Tim Hughes? Totally awesome guy. Wow. Just plain WOW. This is unbelievable. I'm learning so much, but I have to get the tapes... there's just too much to take in. Ok, the night rally is about to start, I gotta run.

I'M IN SYDNEY!! Dude.

Live life LOUD.

-Jack-

|