6.22.2004

Request For Prayer

Help. Please. I don't know what's going on with me. I told you about my strange days, well they just keep getting more strange. The last two days in a row, my boss has completely gone off on me, unprovoked. I know, I know, you're saying "well, you must have done something. Trust me, people, I know how to push buttons, seriously, I am good at it. But I don't know where this is coming from. He wrote me up yesterday for a disagreement I had with our "supervisor"-of-sorts. She's more like a gopher or facilitator. At any rate, we had a disagreement, she went and told him about it, he wrote me up, and THEN he called me in and questioned me, but would not listen to a word I said so I just gave up, said "ok." and signed the paper. Then today, I asked him if we could revise a particular order form and he completely went off, and told me that if I got smart with him, he'd send me home for the day. I hadn't said a word. Then he repeated the threat. I still hadn't said a word. It was insane. And see, it'd be different if I was totally level-headed and just let it roll off of me, but no, I have to get totally flippin' angry--I nearly walked out today.

Please pray for me, I don't know what's going on, but I need help. I'm trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong so that I won't do it. And I'm also trying to stay calm and not go flying off the handle when this crazy random stuff happens. I'm just angry and baffled and confused... ugh. Please pray for me.

-Jack-

|