6.15.2004

We Have Liftoff!

Not exactly perfect, but she's running! Yay! There's a lot of gliches right now, but at least I'm running... For example: I have to hit ctrl+alt+delete and bring up my task manager just to disconnect from the internet right now... and I have to open up my browser to prompt the automatic logon thingie to show up, just to get online... And I can't access my AVG software... But it's on, it's not beeping and groaning at me, and it's actually running processes! Yay!!

Ok, it was suggested that I find and delete lsass.exe... Ok, I did a search for lsass.exe and before my computer shut down it had so far found like 5 lsass files... and one of them was in blue instead of black... and they all said that they were owned or whatever by microsoft corporation. Was I looking at the right file? I tried to shut down that process in the task manager and it said it was vital or whatever and that I couldn't (but that was later, in regular mode not safe)... I don't know. Ok, I'm sick of talking about computers right now, I'm boring y'all to death.

I'm going to bed, it's late, I'm tired, and work promises to be rather long...

Right now, I really dislike the FDA. Don't ask, I'll just get all angry again... Stupid big manufacturer's and all their money and having the FDA in their back pocket and ARGH. Ok, going to bed. G'night. Thanks for all your help and suggestions!

-Jack-

|