5.23.2004

Updates!!

Hi kids! It's been a while, eh? Ok, a few updates:
Tate's fits are starting to chill. He still has them, and they are still doozies, but the are slightly less frequent and slightly less long.

Did that make grammatical sense? Hmmm. Whatever.

My older sister has agreed to watch Tate for my trip to Sydney for Hillsong Conference, so I don't have to worry about his dad trying to steal away with him.

My dad waltzed up to me after the worship set today at church, pulled me aside, and told me that he was going to pool his frequent flyer miles for my ticket and it would take the price down to about $600. HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you believe it????

God is SOOOO good!!! Seriously, I come across people that don't believe in Him, and I'm like "Dude, how can they possibly not see it??" But there hearts are hard, so they're blind to it. They walk around in the darkness... *sigh* Ok, don't want to get sad, I'm too busy praising God right now!

Hey, um, Susan, is it still ok if I stay with you? I had a vision of us this afternoon--dancing and singing "You are my world" in the airport at the top of our lungs! LOL. Let me know. It's ok to say no, though. God provides!

Woo-hoo! Ok, I'm gonna go dance around the house now. I'll be back later with more serious thoughts.

He really truly does provide!

-Jack-

|