4.01.2004

Holy. Cow.

Holy COW..... oh my goodness, HOLY STINKIN' COW!!! Aaron leaves to COME HERE in like 24 HOURS!!!!!!!! WHOAH!!!

YYYYYAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!! How COOL is that?? Wow... oh wow... Ok, I'm kinda nervous. But I'm SO EXCITED!!

(Can you tell?)

Wow... I have so much to do. I have to find some way to get my lawn mowed by Saturday afternoon. eee-GADS. Ok. Ok. Ok...

Y'know what's really weird? He's going to land before he takes off. How weird is that? His plane leaves Korea at noon, and lands in Chicago at 9:30 in the morning. Pretty neat, huh? Then he has an almost 4 hour lay-over in Chicago, and then he heads to Orlando, to arrive at approximately 5:00 pm, EST. Wow!! He's probably going to be really tired, and not be real excited when he gets here, since he'll have just spent like 20 hours travelling. Poor guy.

I'm so nervous. What should I wear? What should I do? What should I say? EEK!! LOL, YAY!!

Please pray for safety in his travels, and comfort for both of us as he arrives and we meet. The last things I want are insecurities and awkwardness buzzing around us as we finally get to be together.

Thank You SOOOO much, God!!

-Jack-

|