3.21.2004

Worship Events

Y'all remember way back when (September, namely), when I went to the worship event with Hillsong? It was so awesome, so freeing, so inspiring... It just really helped to get me fired up and centered on God, recharged even... that was the night God really laid it out for me, and began showing me where He wanted to use me. And remember how I talked about starting a weekly worship event here in Orlando? How I really felt called to do that? Well, looks like it's getting started, people. This Saturday, even!! God's just so awesome, He's just dropping everything so casually into place, it's incredible to witness.

At any rate, if any of you are in Central Florida, I urge you to come out! Saturday, April 27th, at Sanford Alliance Church (they've graciously donated the use of their facilities until we find something more central or neutral). We're not just looking for people to attend, but also for people to serve--in all areas. If you think you might be interested (in attending OR serving, lol), leave a comment detailing such, or just email me (jackgirl_24@yahoo.com, or click the link over to the left). It's still very much a grassroots effort. It's just going to be a time to get together and get into some great fellowship with one another and with God, in corporate worship and prayer--coming together to lift God up, to worship Him more and deeply. The time hasn't been officially announced yet, but you can figure on it starting around probably 7 or so, and it'll more than likely run around 2 hours. At any rate, hope to hear from you and/or see you there!

Love God, love others, love life--and live it out loud! Live and leave a legacy that points straight to Him!

|