3.23.2004

Probing The Body Of Christ

I've been doing a lot of thinking about what the church is and does, and what it's supposed to be and do... How to make it relevant and applicable today... How to meet the needs of the community it is intended to evangelize and serve... And so:

I've taken some time and put together a survey. Please take a few minutes to check it out and answer the questions.

Please feel free to post the link in your own blogs or send it out in emails. I really want to get a good response from this research. I'm hoping to take the survey offline onto some college campuses as well. I want to get as many people as possible to participate in this. And feel free to leave lots of feedback!! I want this survey to address the right issues and if y'all think I'm missing a key element, please tell me! Thanks so much, guys. I can't wait to study the results.

Don't worry, no personal information is collected.

Walk with Him...

-Jack-

|