12.16.2003

Special Report: Massive, Ugly Cold Bug Sweeps Through Jackville

Yeah... Tate's sick... I'm sick... heh... looks like the whole of Jackville. Anyway... Tate's been running a pretty hefty fever, but lucky for me, my body gave up on such trivial immune-system triggers as the fever like 15 years ago. So I just have the cough and stuffed up head. Yay.

They actually SENT ME HOME from work this morning. I arranged for my sister to watch Tate and everything (since daycare barricades the doors against germ-toting vermin like us). I get to work, I'm there five minutes, and my supervisor pats me on the head and tells me to go home and get some rest... I'm thinking "Um, I thought they only did this in the restaurant industry when you're 16. Real people tough it out! Yeah!" But, apparently no. They get sent home. So I went home... spent the day moping around with Tate. But I DID get a little shopping done before I came home from work...

See, since mom's not really up to it, she's giving us all money and making us shop for ourselves for Christmas, then bring the purchases and receipts back to her for her to verify (cuz i'm known for spending money like that on bills and groceries and she gets all mad... anyway). So I went to Long's Christian Bookstore... Man, I need a chaperone when I go there. I got about a gazillion books, AND I GOT THE HILLSONG "HOPE" DVD and SONGBOOK!!!! WOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOO!!!! I'm so totally excited. I also picked up the "For This Cause" Songbook... I'd like to get "Blessed" eventually too... oooh, and "You Are My World". Anyways, I had lots of fun.

Ok, this post is going nowhere... I think I'll just end it. Maybe, if I garner some focus, I'll post again tonight.

Love God, love others, love life--and live it OUT LOUD!! LIVE and LEAVE a legacy that points straight to HIM!!

-Jack-

|