9.30.2003

Here I Am Again

Well, it's once more the wee hours of the morning, and I'll be heading off to sleep before too terribly much longer.

Y'know, I really think it's misleading to have the date on this post as Sept. 30th... It's going to make you think I went to bed, then got up and posted this. But see, it's not really the 30th in my mind until I've gone to bed... usually. I mean, it's still Monday for me. Ah well, just one more grave injustice that I must suffer, since most of the world won't admit to thinking like me...

Tate went on the potty two more times today. Yay! He seems to really enjoy sitting up there... probably because I sit on the floor in front of him and blow thousands of bubbles into his face. I'm such a great mom!

All right, now I'm losing entire hardbound VOLUMES of paper!!! Where's my Purpose-Driven Life book? Argh... Oh well... I'm a bookaholic anyhow. I shouldn't be picking up a book this late, otherwise I literally Will. Not. Sleep. At all.

I wandered over to another blog today... Dreadfully sorry, I'll have to post the link later, seem to have misplaced that as well---What is WRONG with me??--so I'll look for it later. Anyhow, it pointed to an article about Hillsong, and it's "unbiblical" practices and whatnot, and the "prosperity preaching" etc... I must say I was rather offended. It was all just a bunch of shady accusations and insinuations and a former church-goer or two who didn't like it. I won't go into detail now, but I just thought I'd let you know that I'm miffed. Right, then.

Well, you've had a brief reprieve from my incessant posting for one day. Just this one and I'm off. Have a FABULOUS day in the Lord...

-Jack-

|