9.27.2003

Something you *may* want to check out

Just to warn you in advance, the blog I'm about to reference contains some "adult language".

There's a blog I check out every now and again, mostly because this woman is smart, funny, and painfully honest. She makes some very good points, and I often agree with her observations. I was just reading up on some of her topics, and I thought I'd give you the opportunity to see what you think. She, like myself, is troubled with the... aherm, shady tactics, shall we say?... of Michael Moore, the "mastermind" behind Bowling For Columbine. She has quite a lot to say about him, but if nothing else, she's always been fair. That, more than anything else, is probably what keeps me coming back to check her blog.
Do be warned, though. Curse words are often frequent.

This is probably one of the best examples of her views, as well as her wit and creativity.

Just thought you might want to check her out.

-Jack-

|