9.29.2003

A Creature Is Stirring...

It's 3am, and the creature is stirring... Tate has decided that he is going to wake up in the wee hours of the morning now. This is the third night in a row. He's wide awake and playing in the dark in his bedroom. Hmmm... maybe I'll go potty train him.

So I thought I'd come say "hi"... "hi."

Hope everyone's having a marvelous night/morning/well, even afternoon or evening, depending on where you are.

APPLESAUCE! I'll go feed him applesauce with baby cereal mixed in. That usually fills him up quickly so that he can get back to sleep. I'm. Freakin'. Brilliant.

So here's a dilemna: I lied to someone a long time ago, but it was a very big lie... But it doesn't "matter" in a real sense anymore, in terms of it making a difference in our relationship--it doesn't affect the dynamics, etc... if that makes any sense. But it's something that, if revealed, will obviously destroy this person's trust in me.

That being said, should I confess to this person? I think I probably should... I mean, I think it is the right thing to do. But obviously I'm so completely terrified of doing that. I've confessed to God... is that enough? I want it to be, but I don't think it is.

Lemme know if you have any thoughts...

God bless you and good night

-Jack-

|