9.28.2003

Hmmm...

Yeah, so I didn't really have a title for this one. It's Sunday again... woke up late. Again. I keep staying up waaaaay too late. And I keep promising myself I won't. Apparently I have a very stubborn right-brain.

Church went pretty well this morning. I can't help feeling like there was some kind of barrier during the worship, though. Chuck talked about trusting God when things go bad, or when He doesn't answer right away. To have patience and wait to see what God will do. It was very helpful, in light of my current situation.

I'm gonna try to find the program and put up some highlights... I'm always losing paper--maybe that's why I like the computer so much better, lol! Anyway, I think I'll start doing that each Sunday--putting up a summary of the message from Church, that way I can refer to it in times to come, and hopefully it will be of some help to others that come to visit as well.

God bless y'all!

-Jack-

|